The next revolution in sprouting:
EasyGreen MikroFarm, now available in a package deal
Did you know there is now a much easier, healthier and cheaper way to reap all the amazing nutritional benefits of sprouting? The EasyGreen MikroFarm provides you a revolutionary way to easily obtain wheatgrass and organic sprouts each day, all year long, for health and sustainability.
Now, with our amazing package deal, you get the EasyGreen MikroFarm and the best clean, non-GMO, organic sprouting seeds so that you can REALLY get the most of your sprouting – all at an unbeatable price!
What is sprouting?
We all agree that eating seeds, veggies and beans is a great way to stay in shape and care for your overall health. But what if there were a way for you to get even more nutrients from your healthy food? This is where organic sprouts come into play.
Sprouting involves soaking the seeds for a few days and then rinsing them over and over again until they develop a living sprout. You can do this with every type of bean, seed and legume and reap amazing health benefits from a wide variety of sprouted seeds.
We make it EASY, too. The EasyGreen MikroFarm does virtually all the work for you. Read on and learn more about this amazing sprouter and the extraordinary benefits of sprouting.
What are the benefits of sprouting?
- When a seed or grain is sprouting, its outer layers open and allow a new shoot to grow; the sprout consumes most of the grain’s starches, converting starches into proteins, phytonutrients and other beneficial substances.
- Because the amount of starch is lessened, the amounts of fiber and protein in each organic sprout are substantially increased, creating a living high protein superfood.*
- Organic sprouts have a lower glycemic index than non-sprouted grains or beans.*
- One of the most important sprouting benefits is the fact that organic sprouts can trigger GLP-1 – the satiety hormone that staves off hunger.*
- Eating organic sprouts makes it easier for your body to absorb nutrients, especially zinc, iron and vitamin C... because they're all in a plant-based bioavailable form.*
- Organic sprouts are brimming with riboflavin, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, folate, thiamin, niacin and pantothenic acid – as the sprouts develop, these nutrients increase substantially.*
- Organic sprouts are packed with minerals, too: calcium, manganese, copper, iron and magnesium are just a few of the minerals a sprouter can help you consume each day, all in plant form! (It's far better than taking mineral supplements made from inorganic forms.)*
- Organic spouts are ideal in weight loss diets – they are filling and extremely low in calories.
- Organic sprouts are filled with dietary fiber and enzymes, so sprouting supports the healthy functioning of your digestive system.*
- The enzymes organic sprouts contain aren’t available in many other foods; thus, sprouting acts as a metabolic booster, supporting enzymatic activity in your body.*
- Organic sprouts contain omega-3 fatty acids, too.*
- Organic broccoli sprouts have more glucosinolates than normal broccoli. Glucosinolates are natural agents that help boost your body's natural defenses.*
- Wheatgrass is one of nature’s most powerful superfoods – packed with nutrients and the best source of chlorophyll. It is the best detox agent you will ever find and a complete food that contains a full complement of minerals. The right sprouter can give you access to all these amazing wheatgrass benefits.*
Why Choose EasyGreen MikroFarm?
- Easy to use wheatgrass and seed sprouter
- Does all the work for you
- You don’t need to shake, rinse or drain – your organic sprouts are managed for you
- Save a lot of money: it is much cheaper to grow your own wheatgrass or sprouts than to buy them
- You can grow organic sprouts, with no chemicals or GMOs
- No contamination risk – most sprouters use recycled water, which enhances the risk of contaminating the sprouts with bacteria. EasyGreen MikroFarm only uses fresh, clean water
- It uses less water than a sprouting jar – just a gallon per day
- Harvest and eat immediately
- Great for children’s projects
- Harvest 3-4 cups or organic sprouts per day
- Made of food grade quality plastic
- Grows the food and maintains perfect humidity by misting regularly – no other sprouter on the market can do that!
- Maintains the perfect temperature inside
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Comes with its own supply of the cleanest, healthiest and completely non-GMO sprouting seeds you can find on the market
Want to see exactly how the EasyGreen MikroFarm works its magic?
Check out this short video.
Delicious sprouting seeds to test your new EasyGreen MikroFarm with
This revolutionary automatic sprouter comes with the best sprouting seeds on the market. They are delicious, packed with nutrients, clean, organic and non-GMO. Enjoy six types of seeds and six mixes:
Rainbow Bean Mix
The Health Ranger Says:
Sprouting is the best way to make sure you meet your daily intake of minerals and nutrients. If you’re really committed to living a healthy life, then the right sprouter shouldn’t be missing from your kitchen. Ever since I got the EasyGreen MikroFarm automatic sprouter, it has been super easy to get all the organic sprouts I need. I don't personally sprout wheat, because I don't like the taste of wheat grass, but I use it to sprout clover, broccoli, lentils and even teff (which makes a nice "carpet" of green grass that's perfect for smoothies). Get this now and see how your diet and overall health improve in as little as a few days.
Use your organic sprouts in salads or to top off almost any dish. Make sure you reap the amazing benefits of wheatgrass juice – there is no better way to get chlorophyll. You can do all this and much more with surprisingly little effort. The EasyGreen MikroFarm is all you need! (Well, plus some water and seeds, obviously.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases